Preface: This is not your grandmother's sex technique!
**This is the product to learning the basic components of OM. All advanced materials
are accessed once you join the OM Community. For more information, call 800.994.0041
Are you curious about Orgasmic Meditation?
Wonder what it's all about?
And, how do I start the OM practice?
Here's what you do:
Step 1: Download this product; What is OM -- The Essentials.
Step 2: Get your OM Badge and join the online OM community (The OM Hub)
What is OM?
OM stands for Orgasmic Meditation. It's a practice (think yoga, running, etc) that is a gateway to more vitality, connection and turn on. It's deliberate and structured with repeatable results. It's a meditation, equally powerful for both partners -- only the object of focus is the clitoris. OM is a source of power -- a well from which to draw energy. It's profound, yet simple.
Do I need What is OM Essentials?
How to OM Basic is designed to help you discover the techniques you need to begin your OM practice. You master the basic, fundamentals of OM. Be proficient in the basic stroking technique, OM tenets, ergonomics and principles.
People who practice OM regularly report the following benefits:
- Increased Energy Levels & Overall Vitality
- Reduced Stress
- Increased Sexual Libido & Desire
- Increased Confidence with your body & in the bedroom
- Addresses chronic dissatisfaction
- Increased ability to feel and know your desire
After How to OM Basic, you are ready to move on to get your OM Badge with which you gain access to the private, online OM community (The OM Hub). See more about the OM Badge and what your Lifetime Membership will get you here!
The essentials for understanding and beginning your OM practice. This book includes:
- Orgasmic Meditation Defined
- Specific Things to know about OM
- What you will need -- a detailed accounting of all the necessary supplies
- Posture & Position -- how to sit, where to put your hands, all the basics of the OM position
- Anatomy -- understand the woman's anatomy. Where to touch, what to notice, etc.
- The 1 o'clock spot -- A detailed description of the spot that takes her orgasm to the next level
- Steps to OM -- understand all the steps to getting into position and having a 15-minute OM
- OM Etiquette
- OM as a Practice
- Finding an OM Partner Guide
- And more...
OM is done in a specific position. Learning this position is important for the stroker and the strokee. You'll want to be comfortable and confident as you gain more mastery in stroking. This video walks you through step-by-step instructions to create a nest, a comfortable place for the OM, an ergonomically correct position, etc. Getting the ergonomics down will help you build a strong foundation for your OM practice.
We believe in human connection. This video allows you to connect with a OneTaste extraordinaire, Kim. She will walk you through the OM Badge Packet, let you in on some tricks of the trade and make sure you don't over look any part of the OM fundamentals. Sit back and let Kim do the explaining!
Once you have your OM Badge you're ready to begin OMing! Welcome to the world of Orgasmic Meditation. As we say, it is a practice -- you will begin to feel the benefits throughout many arenas in your life. As you do (and before you do), come hang out with other OMers and soon to be OMers on the private, online OM Hub.
After you've downloaded this product and are ready to access the OM Hub, please email email@example.com to request a link to the OM Hub quiz. Passing the quiz will give you access to the OM Hub!